Preserved Roses in a Sugar Bowl
£55.00 – £65.00 Or from £18.33 each when you split the cost between 3 using Chippin
Is there anything more gorgeous than the velvety petals and curved lines of a perfect rose? What if it lasted for a year…?
These absolutely stunning rose heads are gently preserved as soon as they are picked, making them last for at least a year and yet retain their natural soft texture.
Combined with our delightful sugar bowl, the gift is everlasting, practical and beautiful all at once!
- Dimensions of bowl: Diameter 8cm; Height 6cm
- Dishwasher-friendly; but for a longer life, hand washing is recommended
- Featuring original Sarah Horne botanical illustrations
- No water required
- Presented in a gorgeous gift box that can be repurposed around the home
- Choose from 3 roses or one large rose
The Sarah Horne Botanicals British-made homeware and giftware collection is designed to contrast and compliment. Sarah’s signature black and white colour scheme offers endless possibilities; pair with block-colour accents for a contemporary pop, and/or achieve an eclectic yet elegant style by combining different floral designs in the same setting.
The Sarah Horne Botanicals fine bone china collection is handcrafted in Stoke-on-Trent, England – the ‘World Capital of Ceramics’ – which has been renowned for producing premium quality china since the 18th Century.