Bay tree in a basket
£35.00 Or from £11.67 each when you split the cost between 3 using Chippin
These beautiful trees make a beautiful garden decoration, AND can be used in cooking whether its a gift or a well deserved treat for yourself you wont regret this purchase.
Bay trees can be grown in a container and shaped when the plant is young. This tree enjoys sun from the south or east but prefers to come indoors if temperatures drop below 7 C, try to find a sheltered spot out of the wind and heavy rain. The leaves when dried are ready to use as seasoning in your cooking.
These bay trees stand about 55cm high, and come in a lovely woven basket.
As well as looking good, plants support human health in homes, offices, school and hospitals. Research suggests that the greatest benefits of indoor plants are through wellbeing and productivity improvement. There is discussion around their influence on indoor air quality.
The psychological benefits of indoor plants have been shown as:
- An improved mood
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased worker productivity (adding plants to office environments in particular)
- Increased speed of reaction in a computer task
- Improved attention span (in some scientific studies, but not all)
- Increased pain tolerance (for example, where plants were used in hospital settings)
The physical health benefits of indoor plants have been shown as:
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced fatigue and headaches by 20-25 percent in one study
- Patients in hospital rooms with plants reported decreased post-operative pain.
For more information visit
,£35 each or £60 for a pair, approx 55cm high
Due to the nature of the product we can only deliver within a 7 mile radius. or you can click and collect